-->

Spectacular Sun Rooms...


The weather in Wisconsin is playing tricks on us... the days are longer, the birds are chirping, it's 45 degrees outside... and then it snows five inches.

For the last few St. Patrick's Days, I wore tank tops and sunglasses because it was repeatedly and unexpectedly close to 60 degrees and extremely sunny. Since St. Patrick's Day is 18 days from now, I'm hoping we have a pretty quick winter/spring transition so that I can once again, enjoy nice weather and sunshine... Until then, I'm just dreaming about having a sun room like one of these. Simply gorgeous!











1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

5 comments:

Jenn @ PSP said...

Oh my. I very much want the first one, or the conservatory-style one. This makes me almost giddy, and then sad at the same time, because I don't think I'll ever live in any house that will look remotely like this. But a girl can dream...

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

A Girl Named Allie said...

I love the large windows!

Wren said...

These are so beautiful. I hope they all have an amazing view to go with them.

Wren

Elle said...

I absolutely LOVE these photos! They bring so much inspiration! Thank you for sharing! Here in Texas my poor plants don't know what to think! One day it is sunny and 70, the flowers start blooming, and the next day it drops to 30 that evening and they all die! I am ready for winter to be over!

Elle

Ana Carneiro said...

bahhh! This is it, I really need a change of scenery! I live in the sunny country of Portugal and unfortunately my house is so short of natural light... I wish, I really really wish, I could have one of these sunrooms! They are all so perfect!!!

http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch