-->

Photos From My Weekend...


A few photos from this past frozen weekend in Milwaukee...

Much needed sunshine during a frigidly cold weekend
My boyfriend getting ready to rock climb at the Irish Rec Room bar in Milwaukee - yes, a bar with a rock wall. Not at all dangerous...
Verduras Tea House
These stairs remind me of the house in Casper
Vanilla Black Tea
Artichoke Soup and a Grilled Portabella Fontina Sandwich from Verduras Tea House
Napolean Portabella from Balzac Wine Bar

Hope you had a fantastic weekend full of beautiful sights, sounds and tastes like I did!

5 comments:

Georgia said...

Love these pics, that tea looks perfect!

Georgia
http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.com/

Wren said...

Iron Goddess of Mercy Tea? I want to try that one. This looks like an awesome weekend!!

Wren

debbiecutieface.com said...

looks like a pretty fun weekend :)

Tranae said...

Wow that food looks so good.

Tranae
www.flablane.com

Marissa, Roll Up Shoes said...

great photos! love the color and angels!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch