-->

I'm Absolutely a Fan of Wallpaper Now...


I've never given wallpaper much of a chance until last night.

Last night, I had an extremely successful trip to Ikea. After I arrived back home {it was almost a two hour drive!}, I unloaded all my new items into my apartment and finally sat down, looked around at all my new items and realized that I had one wall that was completely and uncomfortably bare. If I put more art on that wall, It would make the already tiny room, even more busy. I had considered painting it, but one solid color seemed a tad boring. Then I thought about wallpaper...

I've never been a fan of wallpaper because growing up, the only wallpaper I had ever been exposed to was heinous floral patterns that reminded me of my grandmothers ‘powder room’… These wallpapers are amazing though; I so desperately want to cover my wall in question with a gorgeous pattern like one of these.












1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

7 comments:

Grace said...

wow, these wallpapers are stunning!

Kristen @ Confessions of a GDS said...

totally! when done right wallpaper can be so pretty! i especially love the trees :)

Wren said...

I really love the first one. So whimsical.

Wren

Cari Cantrell said...

love the trompe l'oeil wallpaper! My favorite is the book shelves. :)

Jo said...

I didn't "believe" in wallpaper either, until I moved to Belgium, where it's super popular... and gorgeous!

lovely choices!

jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

Shia said...

I love the wallpapers!! Especially the books!!

♥ Shia

beka said...

isn't it crazy how awesome they can make wallpaper these days?!
sheesh.
i'm really liking that blue wallpaper with the birds, picture 2 of what you posted. :)

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch