-->

A Few Questions About Me // Because I know You're Just Dying to Know!



Jenn over at Passenger Seat Perspectives tagged me in a fun game of questions... 

Although I'm cheating a bit by not posting the rules, re-tagging more bloggers or, well, not really following the directions whatsoever, here are Jenn's questions!




1. If you could choose one clothing store to shop at for the rest of your life (money is no object), which would it be and why?


I hate shopping. Hate. If I had to choose one clothing store though, I would probably choose Francesca's. 




Simply put, I dislike pants. I generally wear skirts with tights and boots during the winter, and dresses during the summer. I own maybe one pair of blue jeans, that I've had since high school, and I only wear them if I'm day-drinking. I know that sounds strange, but literally, the only times I can remember wearing them over the past few years have been during my college homecomings or watching football games at a bar with friends. So, I basically live in dresses, and Francesca's is my go-to place for adorable summer dresses!

2. If you were a Frappuccino, what flavor would you be and why? (you can make one up!)


{via}


Green Tea! Yummm.

3. What is one value or life lesson that you want to pass on to your kids?


You are the main character in the story of your life.

4. If you were a superhero, what would your power be?



{via}


Oh gosh, I honestly have no idea. I can say what powers I would never want to have though... I would never want to be able to read anyone's mind, have supersonic hearing, be able to walk through walls, be invisible or see the future. That is just way too much responsibility. {I'm thinking of the x-men movies and Charmed for my list of possible super powers} I think I would rather have something fun, like turning rain into baked goods like Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.

5. Why do you blog?


To find beautiful things.

6. What's something on your bucket list? (the list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket!)


Move to Maine. And become a fisherman. I'm not joking.

7. Who is someone you admire?



{via}


My answer is pretty cliche... my mom and Audrey Hepburn. 

8. Which pair of shoes would you wear every day if you could?


Wedges. I live in wedges. I'm 5'10", but I pretty much have to wear heels every day. I don't know how runway models wear stiletto's though... when you're 5'10", gravity isn't kind to you when you trip and fall from that high off the ground. 

9. Where would your dream home be located?


Here.


{via}


Here.


{via}
Or here.


{via}

10. What is your favorite feature in a blog?



gorgeous photos. It doesn't matter what they're of, as long as they're beautifully crafted, I'll love your blog.

11. What is your favorite book?


a book I read forever ago called Mimosa Grove by Dinah McCall... she paints a gorgeous picture of a quiet, haunted plantation home down south, I fell in love with it.

5 comments:

Jenn @ PSP said...

I am so happy you answered the questions : ) No worries about the rules or whatever else! I definitely want to live all of those places you posted pictures of. And YES to turning rain into baked goods.

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

A Girl Named Allie said...

Ummm those tree's?? SO stunning! Thanks for letting us get to know you better :)

debbiecutieface.com said...

Audrey Hepburn is divine<3

Shannon said...

What fun! Loved reading about you. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

dreaming en francais said...

Great post! It's hard NOT to adore Audrey xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch