-->

Cozy, Cluttered Cottages That Feel Like Home...


When I was little, my parents would take me up north to our cottage, where we had what seemed like a backyard three miles long. Our next door neighbors had a frog pond that I was 'told' was fifteen feet deep, but of course that's what you tell a six year old kid with an impetuous curiosity and no sense of danger, caution or fear. My little sister and I used to cover our bunk beds in blankets to make them look like Scrooge's bed from A Christmas Carol. All in all, I have fantastic memories from my time at our cabin, in Koshkonong, Wisconsin.

...which is why I'm partial to cozy, cluttered cottages like these. Things seem so much easier when clutter turns into your decor, and being surrounded by all of your favorite things trumps the need to have everything perfectly neat and tidy...










1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

4 comments:

Jenn @ PSP said...

Love love love the bottom one and the bathroom with the gigantic tub! So I tagged you in a fun post : ) Check it out: http://passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com/2012/02/about-me.html

Shannon said...

Love that bathroom! These homes remind me of my home. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Jo said...

i LOVE the last two.

debbiecutieface.com said...

hello dream home. Not even joking.

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch