-->

A View of the City...


I've always had 'living in my own city loft apartment' on my bucket list. I don't care if it's a studio, a modern loft, a re-purposed loft, large or small... I just want to live in my own city loft. It's also no secret that I love the city of Milwaukee, so I've had my eye on a certain building {which is directly across the street from my current space} that I have every intention of living in someday. And although I may never be able to check 'live alone' off my bucket list, I still long for a lofted city space to call my own.

How amazing would it be to wake up, look out your window and see all this life just happening around you? 










1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

10 comments:

Shia said...

Ahhh...that Paris apartment looks heavenly!

♥ Shia

debbiecutieface.com said...

I absolutely dream of that too.

Shannon said...

I love the staircase and windows in picture #2. What a gorgeous space!

Shannon
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

wHiT said...

That second picture I'd live in. In a heartbeat.
-wHiT

Heather said...

That would be the life! Who needs a TV when you have all that life outside your window!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Celebrity Owned said...

These shots are amazing!!! Makes me want to day dream all day!!

Check out our blog and do some shopping!!
xx Julie xx
www.celebrityowned.com

Tulips & Tulle said...

Oh my gosh! Please come visit Tulips&Tulle : )

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

amazing...love the warhol one!

Kristen @ Confessions of a GDS said...

i've had the same dream! one day! seriously i'm obsessing over number two... that's exactly what i would do with a milli.

Grace said...

wo beautiful!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch