-->

Crazy About Exposed Beams...

Many of you have heard me talking about my new apartment search that I can't seem to actually begin... My current apartment is just too small, which I don't mind at all since I live in a big city and it's just kind of expected. My kitchen however, has absolutely zero cabinets or counter space and, well, that simply won't do.

So, today, I actually started my apartment search! I saw one apartment, which is a step in the right direction I suppose. This apartment was, different. The only thing I really liked about this apartment however, was that it had exposed wooden beams that I immediately fell in love with.











1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

3 comments:

debbiecutieface.com said...

I don't think I've ever seen exposed beams before! They look awesome.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Ohmygosh so... I was watching a HGTV decor show where they actually got rid of the beams (ahhh how awful right!?) and just painted the ceiling as regular. My husband walked in screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY!??????????" Obviously we're with you on their beauty =) haha

Jo said...

I'm desperately searching for apartments too! I'm in love with lofts, but in Brussels that normally means climbing a huge amount of very fragile stairs or paying way too much...

good luck with your search!

jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch