-->

Cheesy Chobani Buffalo Chicken Dip...


This past Sunday, the Wisconsin Green Bay Packers played the New York Giants in the NFC divisional game for a spot in the NFC championship game against the San Francisco 49ers... like I care. I just make the food for the boys that watch the game...

Anyways, the Packers lost... but I still made some damn good cheesy chobani buffalo chicken dip for the game; It was super easy and considerably healthy. A lot of recipes for this type of dip call for full fat ingredients that I simply did not want to use. This healthier recipe is tangy, spicy and full of rich and hearty flavor, with a fraction of the calories and fat! Perfect for the loud, vulgar and consistently intoxicated man-children in my life.




Cheesy Chobani Buffalo Chicken Dip...
adapted from meals and moves
  • 1 can shredded chicken
  • 2/3 cup chobani 0 % plain greek yogurt
  • 8 oz {1 package} neufchatel cheese
  • 3 tbsp low fat mayo
  • 1/3 cup frank’s red hot buffalo sauce
  • 2 - 3 tbsp ranch seasoning
  • 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
  • Shredded cheddar cheese for topping
  • handful of panko bread crumbs
  • Tortilla chips or celery sticks for dipping

Preparation

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
  • Drain shredded chicken and place in a large mixing bowl. Add Chobani, neufchatel cheese, mayo, buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning {to taste} and bleu cheese. Combine well and place in a baking dish. I used a medium round casserole dish.
  • Top with shredded cheese and bread crumbs to taste and bake for 20 minutes.
  • Remove from oven, let cool for 10 minutes and serve with chips or veggies!

enjoy...



6 comments:

Mal said...

I love buffalo chicken dip, one of my favorite snacks! I've never used yogurt in mine before, I think I'll have to try this version

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

claire @ the realistic nutritionist said...

I LOVE the use of Chobani!!

Shannon said...

That looks so tasty. My husband would LOVE this!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh my my my. this looks soooo goooood!

Jayme and Mendi said...

Looks delish!! I want to try this soon. Maybe it'll make an appearance for the Super Bowl Viewing Party. :) Thanks for sharing!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Lindsay @ Chobani said...

Meesch, you have done it again! How delicious & perfect for super bowl! We're pinning this onto our Chobaniac Creations Pinterest board...yum :)

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch