-->

Buffalo Shrimp Mac 'n Cheese...

A few months ago, the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board asked me to create a recipe using a variety of Wisconsin Cheeses for their 3rd annual '30 Days, 30 Ways with Macaroni & Cheese'. I got to choose from local cheeses like Havarti, Fontina, Limburger, Gruyere and Blue cheese... the options were truly endless.

Ultimately, I chose a Smoked Gouda, Wisconsin Cheddar and Blue combination that was seriously delicious. I think Gouda cheese was the only thing I consumed for a month straight. I combined the cheeses with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, shrimp and green onions to create a Buffalo Shrimp Mac 'n Cheese that was so decadent, tangy and rich that it quickly became my new favorite dish to not only create, but to share with all my friends and family as well.

Click here to view my recipe for Buffalo Shrimp Mac 'n Cheese over at 30 Days, 30 Ways with Macaroni & Cheese!


4 comments:

wHiT said...

mmmmm looks delicious!
-wHiT

Hanna said...

This sounds absolutely delicious. I want to try a new recipe every week and this one might be it for this week! Thanks for sharing.

Wren said...

This looks wonderful!

seems said...

yum!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch