-->

Beautiful Tree Covered Drives...


When I was younger, I used to be completely enamored with romance novels set in the old south, where mimosa trees lined the driveways of the enormous haunted homes that seemed almost completely removed from modern day civilization. As much as I love the hustle and bustle of the city, I still dream of one day retiring to a gorgeous old house, removed from reality by a long winding driveway, covered in a canopy of mimosa trees.

Simply gorgeous.









1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / / 8

6 comments:

genevieve said...

couldn't agree with you more - there's nothing like open spaces and tall trees to help keep you inspired. beautiful photos! xx

Teresa said...

Oh, I love these paths. They can take you Home or Fairyland. And the feeling is the same - warm, welcoming, safe.

Wishing you a wonderful week,
Teresa

Whitney said...

Ahh meeeeee too!!

debbiecutieface.com said...

ah so pretty!

wHiT said...

love it, you always have the best photo finds!
-wHiT

Shannon said...

These are all so magical and beautiful.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch