-->

A Wall Full of Frames...


Growing up, my sailing and yachting enthusiast of a father always had his stairwells and hallways lined with frames full of photos of lighthouses, nautical maps and pieces of sunken ships from all over the world. The frames were massive and ornate, and always gave me something to look at every time I passed by. Because I grew up around this, I've instinctively begun to decorate my own places and spaces in a very similar fashion. Though I'm partial to the stories and artwork that filled the frames I grew up with, it was always the actual frames that I fell in love with every time I walked up and down the stairs or past the wall scattered gallery lining our hallway. 











1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the second picture. So pretty!

Whit said...

if only i had enough guts to put that many hole into our apartment walls. :)
-wHiT
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Melissa Blake said...

Those are all so beautiful. My grandfather just gave us several paintings my grandmother did, so we're excited to put them up!

Anna said...

These are all gorgeous! I love the look of a mini art gallery on your walls.

Julie said...

I love the collage look too! My husband and I are getting a house soon and I can't wait to make one of these walls in our home =)

Jamie said...

I love the gallery walls. Pretty.

a little birdy told me said...

Love the top image, so pretty! Someday when I have an entryway...:)

debbiecutieface.com said...

oh so pretty! I love busy walls like these. Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll, Meesch, I adore yours too! Daily read :)

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch