-->

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Hummus...


The other night, I made Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Hummus and spread a heaping helping onto some apples, carrots and grahams! It was such an unusual taste on it's own, but with the apples or grahams, it was seriously good! Think earthy tasting cookie dough, with a fraction of the sugary taste. These photos don't do it justice... 

I adapted my recipe from this one, here... but used sugar free syrup, reduced fat peanut butter and dark chocolate chips. I really wanted to try this recipe over at Chocolate Covered Katie, but I made this hummus on a late night whim and kind of had to work with the ingredients I had lying around the house.


... I'm not sure if you've realized, but every photo I've taken for this blog, I've taken with my phone! 

{Like these}

 Anyways, as loyal as my samsung mesmerize has been, phone photography doesn't bode well for nighttime photos... which seems to be the case with the cookie dough hummus I made above... at night... equipped only with terrible lighting and a partially charged cell phone...


Merry Christmas to me.



4 comments:

Allie said...

oooh, new camera! yay!

debbiecutieface.com said...

new camera! Woo! And I must say, I love cookie dough and peanut butter and hummus, but I don't know how I feel about them all together...

Shannon said...

I'm very intrigued by this. I love hummus and I love cookie dough, but I never thought of putting them together. I'm going to have to try this.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

The Perfect Pear said...

everything about this post is so fabulous! those baked apples look delicious and that new camera is seriously the best christmas gift EVER! :) happy holdays!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch