-->

Mismatched Chairs...


Basically, this is what my decor style is right now; A collection of collected pieces. 

Mostly, all my decor has been thrifted to me via friends and family {my mother is a retired interior decorator who constantly needs to change the look of her space... works out perfectly for me!}. I simply don't appreciate the look of matching sets of furniture at this point in my life. I want my space to be my own, full of fun and personality and always something different to look at.  I want my space to be a collaboration between Urban Outfitters, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and my eclectic great grandmother's attic. So without getting too heavy on bohemian style decor, here are a few photos of mismatched chairs that really capture the thrifted, eclectic and cohesively integrated look that I absolutely love!












1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

9 comments:

The Baker said...

I LOVE the mix matched chairs... and the windows in the first picture.

Katie said...

I desperately want to do the mismatched chairs thing, but it scares me - what if they don't "go"? Also, I don't have money for any chairs, matched or not. But still, I love these inspiration photos.

debbiecutieface said...

ah, this is absolutely what my dream home would look like!

Whit said...

Im a bit jealous that your mom is a retired interior decorator. Thats awesome! Love the pictures, if only we all had large rooms like that to work with! :)
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Awesome post!! This is really cute. I love looking at pics of interiors, it inspires me to decorate my place :D

teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

seems said...

I love how because nothing matches it stands out more and just makes the room more fun and inviting.

Kylee Noelle {blog} said...

I want to live in these rooms. All of them. All my stuff is handed down to me too from my interior decorating mom and gma and I actually love it! Eclectic furniture adds so much more charm for sure.

Ameryn Marie said...

Love these! I have some of them saved myself! =)

www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com said...

I really love the look of things that "go" - not necessarily match - well done :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch