-->

A Little Holiday Dinner...


Holidays are difficult for my family to celebrate. I have brothers and sisters all over the country, so it's always been difficult to get everyone together for Christmas', birthdays and Thanksgivings. This year, a few of us got together at my parents' house for a small dinner.

This is how I spend my holidays...

Green beans with lemon zest, onions, cranberries and pecans. They're topped with freshly grated parmesan... that looked much, much prettier fresh out of the oven! Oops.
My parents own a pottery studio
My sisters and parents... just missing my brothers! Well, and me....
My mom and I

I hope you had an wonderful and relaxing holiday weekend!


3 comments:

Megan said...

I know exactly how you feel! My family is currently all over the place (my sister is all the way in Germany!) so we have small get-togethers now with whoever is able to meet up. It's difficult, but I cherish the time we do get to see everyone.

Happy Holidays!!

Heather said...

looked like a great time :) The food looks fab as always - you and your mom are so cute!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

debbiecutieface.com said...

well I wouldn't mind if you made me some dinner ;)

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch