-->

In Desperate Need of More Cabinet Space...


It's safe to say I spend more time in the kitchen than any other room in my house. Currently, my kitchen is less than extraordinary, with absolutely no cabinets or counter space! Yes, none. Given our lack of storage and work space, I have very strict requirements for our next apartment... well, I should say for our next kitchen. I truly have no opinions on the rest of the apartment as long as we have a great kitchen, with tons of cabinet and counter space... and preferably a dumb waiter, and maybe an actual waiter {I'm only kind of kidding}.  Since we may be moving within the year, I started looking around for dream kitchens... and I am absolutely smitten with these kitchen cabinets.










1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! I love the second one from the bottom! So beautiful! We just bought a house that has a decent amount of cabinet space but I think we are eventually going to add more =P

http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

mehspace said...

i JUST had this conversation with a friend. i need an overhaul on my kitchen organization. and i would straight murder for a badass pantry.

www.mehspace.wordpress.com

The Baker said...

I love the green and white kitchen... so pretty!

Shia said...

I love those green cabinets...such a great idea...who would have thought it would look so fab!

♥ Shia

Cari Cantrell said...

I love open cabinets! It is so nice to be able to see all the dishes. ;)

Katie said...

LOVE those green cabinets!

a cup of subtle tea said...

I am the same way about house hunting. As long as I love the kitchen, the rest is negotiable. lol

I hope you find somewhere with TONS of cabinet space!

xoxohannah
a cup of subtle tea

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch