-->

Happy Friday, Happy New Year...


{via}


I'm so excited for this weekend... relaxing, celebrating a new year with my guy and our crazy friends, celebrating my baby sister's 21st birthday {she's the youngest of all of us, life moves way too fast!} and just spending another weekend really taking in the gorgeous city that is Milwaukee.

I wish you all a year full of happiness, passion and inspiration!

{ and a weekend full of memorable midnight kisses, too much bubbly and a tolerable new years day morning ; ) }


See you in 2012...

6 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks meesch!! I hope you have a great New Years!!

http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm so excited for 2012. Happy NYE!

Chon said...

Happy new year!!!

Whit said...

Oh! Have fun in mke for new years! That'll be great! See yah next year!
-wHiT
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Shia said...

Have a Happy New Year!!

♥ Shia

Leslie R. said...

Love that picture- 2012 is going to be my best year yet. Happy New Year to you!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch