-->

Basking in Black & White...


I'm a simple girl. My bedroom is covered in black and white, white a few hints of teal. All of my shirts, skirts and dresses are either black, white or gray. I own five pairs of black suede boots and five pairs of black heels and wedges. As far as my color palette goes, I like what I like and I stick to it. Before you think, 'wow, this girl is boring', check out these gorgeous examples of how black and white can make just as much of a statement as all you colorful people out there...










1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 

6 comments:

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn said...

I. love. B&W.

Julie said...

I love black and white design. My bathroom is zebra print and all black and white "excessories" with a little bit of red thrown in..

http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

Joanna said...

Oh... so classic

Teaka said...

I'm such a color girl! I wear color even if they don't "match" haha! But these black and white designs are enough to convert me over! I love that second photo with the golden mirror! So dreamy!!

More said...

perfect!I like all the pictures!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

i adore those first two images. LOVE! black and white can definitely be a statement!!!
xo TJ

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch