-->

Baked Bananas...


Sweet, healthy {well, healthier...} and quick! I tried these out this past weekend and they were seriously delicious. I had never thought about baking a banana until now, but I'm so glad I did!

They're quite simple... Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then cut a slit down the center of a ripe banana, and fill with whatever you fancy. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the peel is completely black, then remove from the oven and enjoy! I filled one banana with dark chocolate and brown sugar, and the other with cinnamon chips. To be honest, I'd stay away from the cinnamon chips, since they're an oil based chip... but a pure, dark chocolate chip with brown sugar tasted absolutely sinful.



6 comments:

debbiecutieface.com said...

oh man. This looks delicious.

Lola H. said...

This screams yummy to me! I'm thinking that this may be my food project for tomorrow!

Katie said...

Yu-um! We used to do this wrapped in foil by the fire when we went camping!

Wren said...

Definitely healthy. This looks as awesome and fun as the one-minute brownies which I was making every other day until we ran out of cocoa. I think I've found my new addiction!

Shannon said...

I've never heard of this before. I'd love to try it! Thanks.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

ajg-jane said...

Awesome.

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch