-->

My ALL Time Favorite Movies...


With the exception of Casper and Hook, these are my all time favorite movies that I seriously cannot help watching time and time again... I may or may not be obsessed with the 80's...


If you've never seen Mixed Nuts, make a point to watch it during the Christmas season. It's ridiculous and hilarious, simply because I absolutely adore Steve Martin and well, this was back before Juliette Lewis became a nutjob.


Mystic Pizza is classic Julia Roberts. But surprisingly, she's not exactly the main character in this movie... Annabeth Gish really steals the spotlight and makes you seriously focus on her normal, average life. No bells and whistles; that's why I love this movie... it's just real. Plus, it takes place on the East Coast in a small Connecticut fishing town... I really just want to live in this movie, and have Julia Roberts be my best friend.

If only my college friends stayed close like this... oh, if only. The characters in this movie represent every stage you could possibly go through in life; how can you not love the brat pack? And Rob Lowe's earring...


Oh that Tom Hanks, he's such a dream boat. This movie is so fun! It's a mix of Little Shop of Horrors meets Desperate Housewives. I think I'm gonna have to go watch this one tonight...


'You broke my heart. You broke my heart!'
You and I need to have some words if you've never seen the Godfather part two. or part one really. Since you kind of need that one to understand this one...


I just love how cheesy the graphics are in this movie... it reminds me that back in the 80's movies were just movies, something to entertain you. Now a days, it's all about who spends the most money on ridiculous special effects, half naked girls that can barely act and how much money can be made from product placement... yeah, I'm talkin' about you, Michael Bay...


You may not agree with me, but I feel that Cher is one of the best actresses of our time. Also, I have a ridiculous lady crush on Michelle Pfeiffer. And, Susan Sarandon owns a ping pong bar here in Milwaukee... so I'm just destined to love this movie. Jack Nicholson absolutely terrifies me however. If I were to see him on the street, I would not look him directly in the eye for fear that I would turn to stone or something... 

What are some of your all time favorite movies?

2 comments:

Chon said...

I love mystic pizza! My favourite is the blues brothers! I love it! At our wedding we played the music as our goodbye song!! I love the castle an Australian movie, Notting Hill and recently watched Kick Arse which was terrific. I love anything and everything but y favourite know I am going to cry would have to be Beaches!

meesch said...

@chon - oh my gosh how did I forget about Notting Hill... I just love Julia Roberts!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch