-->

Make Me Happy...


Ten things that are making me ridiculously happy this week...

Bill Murray. Two words: Space Jam.
Florence and The Machine // Ceremonials. I finally downloaded her album on iTunes and it is gorgeous.
My natural hair color. I'm a natural red-head. Well, I should say was a natural red-head. I started dying my hair blonde in college because I got made fun of incessantly. A few months ago however, I decided to stop dying my hair and let my natural color back in... guess it's not naturally red anymore. Somehow, my natural hair color has taken on the color I've been dying my hair for the last however many years. I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy about this... but hey, I don't have to work in a trip to the hairdresser every month now!
Cinnamon in my hot chocolate. I'm not gonna lie, I started doing this because the characters on Once Upon A Time do it... but it's seriously good! If Snow White says it's cool, it's cool.


The Hook food fight scene. This is hands down the best movie scene in the history of movie scenes. All I hear when I look at this photo is, 'you're doing it, peter!'... I just love this movie.
A gentleman in a bow tie. I saw an older man on the street the other day with such a classy suit coat, pleated khaki pants and plaid bow tie... he wasn't doing it to be fashionable or trendy, he was just dressing like a gentleman. I wish I could have taken a photo of this man, it's like he immediately transported me back to the days of courtships and parasols... a true gentleman. Plus, he reminded me of the dad in Richie Rich, which made me happy.


My red and white striped straws. Hello soda fountains and poodle skirts! Well, in general that's what they remind me of... in mason jars, they just remind me of every other pin on pinterest.
The city at night. As much as I hate that it gets dark at 4:00 p.m. now, I love how the city looks right before it's completely dark... Another reason why I love Milwaukee.
The smell of Gin. If I could make a Tanqueray perfume, I would. 
Buffalo chicken dip. I was at a friend's housewarming party this past weekend and she made caramel apple jello shots (in sliced apples!), sangria and addictive, seriously addictive buffalo chicken dip. I embarrassingly stationed myself in the kitchen, right next to the crock pot full of buffalo chicken dip, all night. You can find the recipe here

What's making you ridiculously happy this week?


5 comments:

Mel said...

TokyoMilk makes a Gin & Rosewater perfume! I bet you would love it. :) It's light enough so that you won't wonder all day if people think you've been drinking. I'm hoping Santa buys it for me next month.

http://www.tokyo-milk.com/products/gin-and-rosewater-no-12-parfum

meesch said...

@mel - add that little fact to my ridiculously happy list! I will definitely be checking that out = )

The Baker said...

I bet you would look so pretty as a red head! I want to see a picture!! :)

Leslie R. said...

I had a Gin & Tonic perfume from Demeter that was very nice!

khaki pants for men said...

First time poster here at your blog --- please keep it up! I'm enjoying the reads.

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch