-->

Homemade Cinnamon Maple Granola...

Since Chobani sent me a ton of amazing Greek yogurt, I decided to make some homemade granola to go with it... A little Sunday morning yogurt parfait, if you will!


Homemade Cinnamon Maple Granola...


  • 2 cups cheerios
  • 1/3 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1/3 cup coconut
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1/4 tsp almond extract


Preparation


  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Aside from the spices, this recipe works with any random dry ingredients {ie. pecans, almonds, anything you have in your pantry!}
  • In a measuring cup, combine oil, syrup, almond extract and honey, and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Make sure the mixture is well combined before moving any further.
  • Pour the liquid mixture into the large mixing bowl with the dry ingredients mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
  • Distribute the mixture evenly over a lightly greased baking pan and bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
  • Remove your pan from the oven and let cool before breaking the granola into pieces.
  • Add some of the cooled granola to yogurt or just eat as a snack!


enjoy...

6 comments:

Katlin Elizabeth said...

meesch, this looks so delicious. i've been looking for a great granola recipe for a while now and this looks like it could be 'the one.' thanks for sharing!

kate @ katethegreatisat.blogspot.com

Moi said...

This looks ridiculously delicious. I'm going to give it a go! Kerry x http://darlingdisarray.blogspot.com

sincerelykinsey said...

Oh my goodness, that looks SO yummy. I'm going to have to try this asap :)
xo. Kins

Jadyn @ Dutch.British.Love said...

This looks amazing, nice styling too! I really love making my own granola, it makes me feel so cozy and like a total domestic goddess! :)

Shannon said...

I'm going to try this. I love anything with maple syrup.

xo,
Shannon
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

this looks delicious. this morning is totally a granola-on-top-of-greek-yogurt-with-a-side-of-coffee-morning and this recipe looks scrumdillyumpious! thanks for sharing!

Katie

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch