-->

Hanging Pots & Pans...


Our kitchen is extremely tiny and inconvenient. We don't have even one cabinet... only shelving. So in order to really accommodate my growing kitchen inventory, I need to find some better space solutions.

This weekend, I'm planning on crafting magnetic strips so that I can store my knives, but I'm also looking into finding some sort of hanging system for my pots, pans and cutting boards...

I particularly love the last two photos! 









1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

7 comments:

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn said...

Ugh, BEAUTIFUL. Please do this. I will HELP.

Julie said...

I love the idea of hanging pots and pans! I think it looks so beautiful in homes! I say, do it! =) (and then post pretty pics so we can see it ;P )

http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

Love this look! And I love all those kitchens. I would take any of them. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

AaReAn said...

OOH I love the last one with all the books color coordinated! some day, some day **sigh. :-)
xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

p.s. I'm doing a fun Kate Spade giveaway I think you might like :-)

a little birdy told me said...

Great Pics. I also have a teeny tiny place but think it is kind of fun to work with small spaces!

Leslie R. said...

Wow- I love the cookbook shelves!!

Marisa Seguin said...

Wish I had room in my kitchen for some of these beauties. (Copper pots and pans never hurt either ;) )

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch