-->

Garlic Chevre Green Beans...


Garlic Chevre green beans have become somewhat of a staple at my family get togethers. They're full of flavor and texture, and when topped with chevre, they're also decadently rich and savory.

I've been making this recipe for my family for years and years, so I figured it's time to share it with someone!


Garlic Chevre Green Beans

  • Green beans {whatever amount you require}
  • Chevre cheese
  • Olive oil
  • Freshly chopped garlic

Preparation

  • Cut the ends off of your beans and rinse with cold water.
  • Boil a large pot of water and cook your greens beans.
  • Once your beans have been thoroughly cooked, remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of ice water. Drain your beans after a few minutes.This keeps the beans firm and retains their bright green color during the cooking process.
  • In a large saucepan, add olive oil and your desired amount of garlic {for five pounds, I used five cloves of garlic}, then add you drained green beans and saute until lightly browned. 
  • Place your green beans in a serving dish and top with chevre cheese. The more chevre, the better! 


enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch