-->

East Coast Dreams...


All my life, I have wanted to live on the East Coast of the United States. Specifically Connecticut... And I want to become the daughter of a Portuguese fisherwoman and eat lobster for breakfast, lunch and dinner.... And wrestle with the fact that my sister is going off to Yale to become a famous astronomer and I'm stuck slinging pizzas at the local pizzeria...

...ok, so that's the storyline of Mystic Pizza... but I've always wanted to live in that movie, which is based in 'Mystic', Connecticut.







{ one // two // three // four // five // six }

2 comments:

Grace said...

oo i love these pictures. gorgeous. I always wanted to live on the east coast too.

thanksgrace.blogspot.com

Abigail Smith said...

I have not been to Connecticut. But I did recently travel to Maine for the first time. I totally fell in love with the east coast. So beautiful. And so tempting just to pick-up my stuff and move!

Check out a few photos of my trip here: http://underlinedandbold.blogspot.com/2011/10/northeast-adventures-bits-and-pieces_02.html

Also- I have great memories of watching Mystic Pizza with my mom in my younger years. Great stuff!!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch