-->

Doughless Potato Pizza...


When I was little, my mom made us pita pocket pizzas for snacks, pretty much every day, and they were so good. Granted, I had a tiny tot taste palate... so at that age, shredded mozzarella cheese, pita bread and tomato sauce sufficiently curbed my hunger cravings. 

Now that I've found this amazing recipe for doughless potato pizza from luxirare, I may have to revisit my childhood snack once again. It's quite simple, if you have the proper ingredients... such as a potato slicer and a hot plate... neither of which are staples in my current kitchen inventory. For the full recipe {if you'd like to call it that, since it really is too easy to need an actual recipe}and more amazing food photography, visit the luxirare site...



{via}

2 comments:

betty said...

it seems so much better than a normal pizza!

Patricia Villamil said...

This is so unique, i could make these for lunch, yummy

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch