-->

Black and White... and Yellow...


I'm a simple girl... I like black and white and tons of storage, because I hate clutter. I generally decorate {and dress} in neutrals and then add a pop of color such as teal {like my bedroom} or yellow {like my kitchen}. I should be clear though; when I say my kitchen is neutral with a pop of color, I mean we have a black and white checkered floor, a black framed photo of Paris, yellow dishrags and a few yellow candles strewn about... our kitchen is just too small to add anything more than that. Regardless, the yellow in our kitchen does pop, and I appreciate it every time I walk in and out of that room...








{ one / two / three / four / five / six / seven }

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch