-->

Nutella Aphrodisiac Puffs...

Ahhhh nutella, you've won me over once again.

As I was browsing the wonderful world of internets {I must point out that in my head, I just typed out 'world wide web'. Instead, 'wonderful world of internets' came out...I'm just gonna go with it}, I came across this recipe titled, 'Nutella Aphrodisiac Puffs' from the Free Spirit Eater... I was immediately sold.




Nutella Aphrodisiac Puffs...

  • 1 Sheet, thawed puffed pastry dough
  • 1 jar nutella
  • 4 thin sliced strawberries
  • 1/2 cup chopped almonds
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tbsp water
  • Enough flour to lightly flour dough working surface


Preparation


  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  • Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface, and cut into squares or desired shape. Make sure to leave enough left over to create borders.
  • Mix egg and water, then brush the edges of dough squares with egg wash.
  • Cut thin strips of dough and gently press into squares to create borders and lightly brush egg wash over strips.
  • Scoop less than a tablespoon of Nutella onto the inside of squares and spread evenly, place on sheet tray and bake for 10 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped nuts. Let cool for about ten minutes then add strawberry slices as desired.
{recipe/photos via free spirit eater}

enjoy...

3 comments:

Ashley Murphy said...

Nutella is my absolute fav! Thanks for sharing!

xx
Ashley

http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

Sara C. said...

that's a huge temptation to my fake diet!
it looks delicious
Sara C.

Julie said...

I have STILL not tried Nutella yet! Everyone tells me its amazing, but I have just been a chicken. LOL

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch