-->

Lemon Cake Cookies...

I currently have no sweets in my house, and I haven't fueled my cupcake obsession since my Iron Cupcake competition last month... life is rough.

Over the past few days, I've had a craving for all things cake batter... and although I hate box mixes, I will always have a soft spot for funfetti... it tastes exactly like cake batter! So, instead of posting the same exact recipe that is on the back of a pillsbury box, here is a sufficiently delicious alternative... lemon cake cookies!



Easy Lemon Cake Cookies
  • 1 lemon cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 1 tsp. lemon extract
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar

Preparation

Mix all the ingredients, EXCEPT the powdered sugar. Shape the cookies and roll in the powdered sugar. Bake at 350 for 6-9 minutes. They will seem gooey when you take them out. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet before removing.

{recipe/photo via shelly's kitchen}


enjoy...

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Well it looks like Whitney and I now have plans for the weekend, which is making these....maybe the dulce de leche grilled cheese too!

Marisa Midori said...

I have a soft spot for funfetti, too! And anything lemon.

Patty Smith said...

I have a charity bake sale in 2 wks and would love to make these. Can they be frozen so I can make them ahead of time?

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch