-->

Lace is so innocent...


Fashion is not my forte. I dress very conservative and classic, and I'm definitely not a risk-taker. I think I own maybe one pair of jeans, and my entire closet is gray, black or white. I do however, have a ridiculous amount of scarves and statement jewelry that I use to dress my outfits up.

I've been after the perfect gold boyfriend watch for years now. I have a silver and pearl DKNY watch that I absolutely adore, but don't end up wearing that often for most of my jewelry is gold. My dream watch, along with this gorgeous photo of Elle Fanning, served as my inspiration for this lovely and classic outfit...Lace & Innocence

1 comments:

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Love that watch! Take some risks, girl, you can do it! ; )

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch