-->

Your daily dose of maps...


All my life, my parents have owned a boat. I spent a majority of my youth in our yacht club's club house, carefully examining the maps of shipwrecks and lighthouses that covered the club house walls. Those maps gave those walls character, history and curiosity. Maybe it's just me, but just like a mirror {and don't act like you don't do it as well...} I can never walk past a hanging map without closely examining the tiny little text that might distinguish somewhere familiar to me...

{via little owl designs}
{via houzz}

{via show some decor}
{via nikki will}
{via dana's paper flowers}

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Love this! A good friend of mine decorated her kids' room with a bunch of maps of Narnia. Cutest thing I've ever seen!

kitten roar said...

there is just something about maps that makes it so you cannot help but dream about far away destinations.

Ly said...

I just found your blog! I must say I love it! I love the look of framing old maps for some reason.

http://www.lyzhang.com

Sarah said...

That first map is amazing!

Sarah x

www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch