-->

Your daily dose of lace...


Lace is so charming and delicate; It has so much personality and character. Whenever I see lace, it immediately brings me back to my childhood... 'The Secret Garden', my great grandmothers living room, my fancy party dress...



{via roost}
{via pinterest}
{via martha stewart weddings}
{via anthropologie}
{via deep dark africa}
{via hapa studio}
{via 365slojd}

{and of course... my fancy party dress!}


Lace gloves, lace dress, lace tights... seven was a good year.


3 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Pretty! :)

a cup of subtle tea said...

I am having a serious attraction to lace things right now. Like that headboard....*swoon*

xoxohannah

lazy explorers said...

I love lace! Its so classy and pretty.
Xo Chloe.

P.S.
Don't miss out on my giveaway
http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-time-hurrah.html

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch