-->

Spicy Hot Chocolate...


Unfortunately, my upcoming weekend is packed to the brim with activities {and I am oh so excited to share them all with you come Sunday}, leaving me no time to take care of my weekly culinary creation fix. So in lieu of my own eccentric kitchen experiments, I must provide you with a few recipes to tide you over until my next did-she-seriously-just-put-barbecue-sauce-in-a-cupcake moment...

{via cupcakes and crablegs}

Spicy Hot Chocolate
  • ½ cup whole milk 
  • ¼ cup heavy cream
  • ½ tsp. cayenne 
  • 5 oz. good quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped

Preparation

  • Combine milk, cream and cayenne in a saucepan over medium heat, and cook until simmering, about 4 minutes.
  • Add chocolate, and whisk until completely melted and well incorporated, about 2 minutes.
  • Serve immediately. Makes 2 drinks.
recipe courtesy of cupcakes and crab legs

enjoy...

1 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh yummm!! I've never thought of putting cayenne in hot chocolate!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch