-->

maple peach banana smoothie...

This morning, I am definitely craving maple... 

In an ideal world, I would have maple hot cocoa in front of me right now, but I don't... So until I can perfect a maple hot cocoa concoction {which is absolutely on my agenda for this weekend}, I must opt for this maple peach banana smoothie...

{via food.com}

  • Maple Peach Banana Smoothie...
    • cup skim milk
    • 1/3 cup plain yogurt
    • banana
    • peach
    • teaspoon wheat germ
    • teaspoon maple syrup
    • -Blend all ingredients until smooth.
    recipe courtesy of food.com

    enjoy...

    1 comments:

    LeeLee said...

    Looks and sounds delicious. Can't wait to try it.

    Post a Comment

    I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

    xo, meesch