-->

Jasmine Cupcakes with Raspberries & Honey Cream Cheese Frosting...


My very first gourmet cupcake {that started my minor obsession with these pint-sized desserts} was a mango jasmine cupcake. It was strange but addictive, leaving an almost perfume-like aftertaste in my mouth. But there was something about that perfume-like aftertaste that got me hooked... it was different, it was unusual; it was something most people had never tasted before. And so began my search for the oddities of the cupcake world...

However, until I make my own mango jasmine cupcake, here is a jasmine cupcake with raspberries & honey cream cheese frosting...


{via the cupcake project}

Jasmine Cupcakes with Raspberries & Honey Cream Cheese Frosting...
Yield: 12 Cupcakes 

  • 3/4 C jasmine tea-infused butter (see my post on how to make tea-infused butter
  • 3/4 C sugar 
  • 2 eggs 
  • 1/2 C raspberry vinegar (if you can't find raspberry vinegar, any kind of fruit-flavored vinegar would work) 
  • 1 1/4 C all-purpose flour 
  • 1/2 t baking powder 
  • 1/2 t baking soda 
Honey Cream Cheese Frosting 

  • 1/4 C unsalted butter, room temperature 
  • 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature 
  • 2 T honey 

Preparation
  • Preheat oven to 350*F
  • Cream butter and sugar. 
  • Beat in eggs, one at a time. 
  • Mix in vinegar. 
  • In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda. 
  • Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, until just combined. 
  • Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full. 
  • Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until cupcakes bounce back when touched lightly. 

For Frosting
  • Mix all ingredients until creamy. 
  • Spread on cupcakes. (If you have any extra, this is quite good as a spread on bread.)


enjoy...

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch