-->

Hallway Happiness...

So often, I see homes where each room is decorated to perfection, but the hallways leading to those rooms have been completely neglected. Some feel that decor or design in a hallway will make the space look smaller than it already is... I disagree.

Even though a hallway doesn't need extravagant decor to be beautiful, here are some breathtaking passageways to inspire your inner interior decorator/architect...

{via pretty stuff}
{via}
{via decor pad}
{via untitled}

{via ffffound!}
{via awesome spaces}


1 comments:

Carolynn Cecilia said...

It's nice to know that someone is as obsessed with hallways as i am. I love the rustic one near the middle!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch