-->

fresh corn and black bean salsa...


I thoroughly dislike store-bought salsa. There are so many flavors and brands that have a great taste, but there's nothing like the texture of a fresh, crisp, homemade salsa.

For this recipe, I used all local farm grown ingredients and tomatoes from my own garden... Now I must warn you, this salsa is absolutely worth the two hours it takes to make it {I know, I know, but I promise it's worth it! Nothing worth having comes easy...}




Fresh Corn and Black Bean Salsa...
Mix to taste...
  • Banana Peppers
  • One Jalapeno
  • Tomatoes {you'll need more than a few tomatoes}
  • Fresh cilantro
  • Yellow Pepper
  • Red Pepper
  • Onion
  • Leeks
  • Black Beans 
  • Corn {I like to use a lot of corn}
  • Lime Juice
  • Fresh Garlic
  • Sea Salt

enjoy...

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

This looks amazing. Thanks for the recipe! I happened upon your adorable little blog and must let you know that I share your love for Boy Meets World wholeheartedly! (Yet, I still understand why sitting around and watching BMW all day might merit a life change ;)

meesch said...

@Sheryl - I will always have love for Boy Meets World... but I mean, enough was enough! haha = )

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch