-->

exploring...


We did a lot of exploring this weekend.

To sum it all up in a photo essay...


Our Friday evening dockside dinner view


moscow mules {ginger beer, vodka and lime juice in a copper mug}

Portobella sandwich from AJ Bombers... probably the hightlight of my weekend. It was absolutely amazing {and absolutely not at all healthy for me...}.
We watched the Wisconsin Badgers game at AJ Bombers... {I haven't worn jeans and a t-shirt since college!}
The Third Ward


Thrifting in the Third Ward...

My cinnamon maple hot cocoa Sunday morning... unfortunately, I do not have a recipe because I just threw a bunch of ingredients together on a whim! So... I don't really even know what's in it... oops.

6 comments:

heather said...

Where did you go thrifting in the Ward? The pics look cool and I thought all the great places in the ward were gone for thrifting. :-(

meesch said...

@heather - it's on North Broadway! they've got a ton of random little items, so much fun to look through!

Shannon said...

Fantastic.

heather said...

the place across from broadway paper?

meesch said...

@heather - I just looked it up, apparently it's called Paintball Daves Vintage!

heather said...

yep, that's the one I'm thinking of. I think it's changed since I used to work down there. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch