-->

caprese salsa...

I absolutely love caprese salad. While making salsa the other weekend, I wondered why caprese salsa was not a commonplace item... it sounds delicious to me!

So I went ahead and made my own recipe...


The salsa is sweet and tastes exactly like caprese salad, so I can't eat copious amounts of it like I can with traditional salsa... regardless, mozzarella and basil in a salsa is delicious.


Caprese Salsa

  • fresh tomatoes
  • fresh mozzarella {dry}
  • banana pepper
  • basil
  • cilantro
  • lime juice
  • garlic
  • sea salt


Mix to taste!

enjoy...

1 comments:

Katie said...

Great idea - it looks absolutely delicious. It would be the perfect thing to bring to a party!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch