-->

cake batter, pralines & creme and boba balls...

Today, I paid a visit to my favorite frozen yogurt shop, Yo Mama in Wauwatosa. If you've read my previous post about Yo Mama, you'll remember my mild obsession for these crazy things they have called boba balls. They're little juice filled balls that just explode with flavor in your mouth and i'm a tad obsessed with them.

here is my wednesday creation... pralines and creme yogurt mixed with cake batter yogurt and topped with plain and strawberry mochi, strawberries, passion fruit boba balls and toasted coconut... delicious!



2 comments:

Mel said...

Ha! Last time I went there I tried mochi and boba on mine, too.....I was slightly underwhelmed by both toppings though. Did you see there's ANOTHER new fro yo place opening up across from Ma Fischer's?

meesch said...

I absolutely require both of those toppings on my fro-yo every time I'm there, I just love them haha - and no I hadn't heard about the new place opening up, if they're anything like yo mama, I will be there on a daily basis! I've tried out BerryMe on Brady St. though, definitely disappointed by it...

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch