-->

wanna spoon?

vintage silverware by sycamore hill
my sister sent me the link to this adorable and hilarious 'upcycled vintage silverware' from sycamore hill. the best part about these however, is how the designer describes the item...


"Why not try something different! We've all seen the little "tonight" ~ "not tonight" pillows or door hangers. wanna spoon ~ wanna fork ...Why wait! Go ahead and make your intentions for dessert known during dinner, so no one will be disappointed.... "
                                
                                                                 
                                                    -designed by kelly galanos exclusively for sycamore hill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch