-->

tea time...

Since i can remember, i have always wanted a glass tea pot and tea cups. i'm not entirely sure why, since i don't like tea at all, and trust me, i've tried to like it. while i'm at it, i don't like wine either. not for lack of trying though... it is definitely an acquired taste, i'm not sure why i can't seem to acquire it.

regardless, i plan on making a glass tea pot and tea cup purchase in the near future, and these items from teaposy are absolutely perfect for me {to drink coffee and water out of apparently}.
{via teaposy}

{via teaposy}

1 comments:

elsie said...

Oh! So so pretty! Thank you for the oh so kind comment!
xo, Elsie

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch