-->

strawberry balsamic cupcakes...

strawberry balsamic cupcakes from angel cakes
my sister found these strange yet delicious looking strawberry balsamic cupcakes from angel cakes out of san francisco. if you've ever made a balsamic reduction before, then you'll probably be able to appreciate this flavor combination!

balsamic vinegar, when boiled, forms a thick, molasses like consistency that is very sweet (and a tad tangy) to taste. it's delicious on pizza with fresh mozzerella, capers and basil. combined with strawberry cupcakes however... i'm intrigued to say the least! check out angel cakes website for more crazy combination cupcake flavors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch