-->

simply beautiful school folders...

I stumbled across these adorably simple school folders from when it rains and i am just in love with how simple they are! I'm not sure why i never thought to invest in a few pattern stamps and do this to my own school folders... if my folders in school would have been this fun, i obviously would have been top of my class! But instead, I got stuck with plain old five star folders and notebooks... and, well, let's just say I'm not a brain surgeon {I used to tell my mom that cute school supplies made you a better student... I knew I was onto something!}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch