-->

pumpkin spice latte...

It's monday morning and I cannot tell a lie... the day has been nothing short of a struggle thus far. So in honor of my love for autumn and my need for caffeine at this struggling moment in time, here is an amazing recipe for a pumpkin spiced latte from the Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabins...

{via rocky mountain lodge}

pumpkin spiced latte...


  • 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree (or 1 tsp. Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar (or 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar) 
  • 1 cup milk (or half and half for a richer latte) 
  • 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional if you're using syrup) 
  • 1-2 shots brewed espresso (or 1/2 cup STRONG brewed coffee) 
  • Whipped Cream (optional) 
  • nutmeg 
  • cinnamon sticks (for garnish) 

Preparation 


1. Brew your espresso. 
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, blend together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and milk with a stick blender, or whisk vigorously by hand. Warm over medium heat, beating constantly, until hot and frothy. Do not bring to a boil. 
3. Pour the espresso into a mug and pour the pumpkin spiced milk over it. 
4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.



enjoy... 



3 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

wow. looks so good
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

PinkPickles said...

I bought some pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and whipped cream today just to make this! It looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing it!
ps I found you through Pinterest! :)

meesch said...

@pinkpickles - I'm glad to hear it, you'll love this recipe I promise!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch