-->

a pina colada cupcake...


this afternoon, i stopped by one of my favorite cupcakeries, classy girl cupcakes. i've been on a cupcake-free streak for over a week now {i usually allow myself one cupcake per week}, but it seemed fitting to end that streak today. 

pictured above is the pina colada cupcake. it's a basic yellow cake with what i assume is coconut pineapple frosting and topped off with shredded coconut. i've had this cupcake before, but from what i remember, it was an extremely moist cake baked with pineapple juice into it. this time, the cake was a plain yellow cake that was not sweet at all {in fact, the flavor of the cake almost resembled cornbread}. i loved the way they used to make this cupcake, but i can't complain about the new change however, because the unique flavor of the frosting is all that you could taste with every bite. I like this one, classy girl cupcakes, but bring back the old recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch