-->

malted milk ball...

this afternoon, i stopped in at one of my favorite cupcakeries, classy girl cupcakes. due to my affinity for lemons, i went straight for the lemon cupcake, but decided to try out their new malted milk ball cupcake after hearing that it has been extremely popular since its debut. im going to go ahead and throw this one in the running for all time favorites!


i do not like chocolate cake. or chocolate frosting... or really anything chocolate. i can honestly say i've never even had a chocolate cupcake. but the cake of this cupcake was almost flavorless... as if to make the flavor of the malted milk ball frosting absolutely pop. it was a perfect combination of light and fluffy cake, sweet and rich frosting and a cute little malted milk ball accent to top it all off.


a perfect way to end the day...


click here to visit classy girl cupcakes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch