-->

honey lemon cookies...

{via luxury recipes}
1 egg
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup plain yogurt
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
7 tablespoons butter, softened
 For Icing 
1 cup confectioners' sugar
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons lemon juice

Preparation
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Combine honey, yogurt, lemon peel and lemon extract. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with honey mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Brush over the warm cookies; sprinkle with lemon peel.

enjoy... 

1 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with lemons.

I am totally going to try this out. They look delicious!

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch