-->

classy girl cookies & cream...

cookies and cream cupcake, classy girl cupcakes
another happy trip to classy girl cupcakes...

today, i tried out the cookies and cream cupcake from classy girl cupcakes on jefferson street in milwaukee. let me mention by the way, how hard it is to pass up the lemon cupcake every time i'm there now that my goal in life is to only try new things and new places... so if i have to sacrifice a lemon cupcake here and there for the good of my well being, then so be it.

the cookies and cream cupcake was a basic chocolate cake (which as mentioned previously, i am generally not a fan of) with sweet cookies and cream butter cream frosting. the cake was fluffy and light and the frosting, though a bit on the sweet side, was the main flavor of the cupcake. all in all, it was good but not monumental. i may be a bit biased due to my distaste for chocolate...

it is very possible that i'm going through lemon cupcake withdrawls...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch