-->

a perfect little saturday...


brooklyn and her oatmeal chocolate and door county cherry scone... delicious would be an understatement.




madison farmers market on the square... a perfect little saturday. 

everything was so fresh and beautiful, farmers and artisans from all over the state showcased their finest. if only we didn't have places to visit after the farmers market, i could have spent way too much money on all the gorgeous fresh produce and flowers... it seems that anything can be beautiful when you see the faces of the people that work so hard to bring that thing to life. grocery stores just seem to take the beauty out of it all. 

click here for more photos from my morning at the farmers market...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you all took the time to visit my site & I especially love hearing all about it! Make sure to leave the link to your blog, I would love to check it out!

xo, meesch